After months and months of commercials, campaigning and debates, the 2012 Presidential Election is finally upon us. While some of you have already voted absentee or have your decision set in stone and are ready to simply punch that chad tomorrow, we thought we would provide some last minute information on the election from a healthcare perspective for those of you who may still be contemplating your choice. I am a firm believer in the age old rule that politics and religion are not to be discussed at the bar, as well as the blog, so I’m leaving it to the experts to shed some light.
- Healthcare Law on the Ballot via The Healthcare Blog.
- Understanding Healthcare in the 2012 Election via the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Will Health Care Matter in this Election? via Forbes.
- Discussion Podcast: Election 2012 and Beyond via PTJ Podcasts.
- ADVANCE 2012 Election Survey Results Revealed via Advance for Physical Therapy & Rehab Medicine.
- A roundup of articles on healthcare IT funding via Healthcare IT News.